Over 34000 students appearing for board exams
Kohima: A total of 34341 students are appearing for the Class-10 (High School Leaving Certificate-HSLC) and Class-12 (Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate-HSSLC) examinations in Nagaland from on Thursday.
Conducted by the Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE), the HSSLC examinations commenced this morning and would continue till April 1 for all the three streams - Arts, Commerce and Science.
A total of 13032 students, of which 6636 are male and 6396 female are appearing for the HSLC examinations in 43 centres spread in all the districts of the state.
This year there has been an increase of 1057 candidates for the HSSLC Examination this year.
The High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) examination will be held from tomorrow till March 21.
A total of 21310 students, consisting 10686 male and 10624 female, candidates in 69 centres would sit for the exams. A total of 965 students has increased in HSLC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack