Over 34000 students appearing for board exams
Kohima: A total of 34341 students are appearing for the Class-10 (High School Leaving Certificate-HSLC) and Class-12 (Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate-HSSLC) examinations in Nagaland from on Thursday.
Conducted by the Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE), the HSSLC examinations commenced this morning and would continue till April 1 for all the three streams - Arts, Commerce and Science.
A total of 13032 students, of which 6636 are male and 6396 female are appearing for the HSLC examinations in 43 centres spread in all the districts of the state.
This year there has been an increase of 1057 candidates for the HSSLC Examination this year.
The High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) examination will be held from tomorrow till March 21.
A total of 21310 students, consisting 10686 male and 10624 female, candidates in 69 centres would sit for the exams. A total of 965 students has increased in HSLC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?