Over 35k students to appear for NBSE exams in Nagaland
Kohima: A total of 35,248 students would appear for the upcoming Matric and Class 12 examinations under the Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE) scheduled from February 7, an official release said here on Wednesday.
According to a NBSE statistical handout the number includes 13570 students of the Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC) for Class 12 and 21,678 students of High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) for Class X.
In the HSSLC, there are 9870 candidates in Arts stream, while Commerce and Science has 1150 and 2550 students respectively, it said.
The HSSLC has 6992 male and 6578 female candidates, the release mentioned while out of the 21,678 candidates in the HSLC, 10837 are male and 10841 are female.
The HSSLC will commence from Friday (February 7) and conclude on March 1 while HSLC will begin Tuesday (February 11) and conclude by February 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list