Over 35k students to appear for NBSE exams in Nagaland
Kohima: A total of 35,248 students would appear for the upcoming Matric and Class 12 examinations under the Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE) scheduled from February 7, an official release said here on Wednesday.
According to a NBSE statistical handout the number includes 13570 students of the Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC) for Class 12 and 21,678 students of High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) for Class X.
In the HSSLC, there are 9870 candidates in Arts stream, while Commerce and Science has 1150 and 2550 students respectively, it said.
The HSSLC has 6992 male and 6578 female candidates, the release mentioned while out of the 21,678 candidates in the HSLC, 10837 are male and 10841 are female.
The HSSLC will commence from Friday (February 7) and conclude on March 1 while HSLC will begin Tuesday (February 11) and conclude by February 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- Manohar Parrikar says Pampore attack an act of frustration; orders probe
- Virat Kohli: Homework was a 'big headache'
- Three more Indian athletes qualify for Rio Olympics
- 'Reprogrammed' bacteria eat carbon dioxide to produce sugars
- Government eliminates 1.6 crore bogus ration cards, to save Rs 10,000 crore