Over 35k students to appear for NBSE exams in Nagaland
Kohima: A total of 35,248 students would appear for the upcoming Matric and Class 12 examinations under the Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE) scheduled from February 7, an official release said here on Wednesday.
According to a NBSE statistical handout the number includes 13570 students of the Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC) for Class 12 and 21,678 students of High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) for Class X.
In the HSSLC, there are 9870 candidates in Arts stream, while Commerce and Science has 1150 and 2550 students respectively, it said.
The HSSLC has 6992 male and 6578 female candidates, the release mentioned while out of the 21,678 candidates in the HSLC, 10837 are male and 10841 are female.
The HSSLC will commence from Friday (February 7) and conclude on March 1 while HSLC will begin Tuesday (February 11) and conclude by February 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA