Pawan Hans may resume services in NE from next wk
Agartala: The Pawan Hans Helicopters Ltd(PHHL) may resume its service in north-east from next week after it was suspended last Sunday in the wake of the missing
of the copter of Arunachal Chief Minister Dorjee Khandu.
The PHHL authorities have informed the concernedstates in Delhi that the entire fleet was being checked and after careful examination the services would resume from next week, Tripura transport department sources said today.
The PHHL has been operating its fleet in the north eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Tripura, Sikkim, Nagaland and Manipur for the last nine years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened