PM of Tibetan govt-in-exile arrives in Sikkim
Gangtok: Prime Minister of the Tibetan
Government-in-exile, Samdung Rinpoche, arrived here Friday on a
two-day visit of Sikkim.
After his arrival Rinpoche held a meeting with the
members of the Tibetan community at the Tsokhasum Hall at
The meeting was attended by the Tibetan Welfare Officer,
D Dorjee, Sherab Phal chen from Ralang Monastery and a huge
gathering of Tibetans from Gangtok
Rinpoche advised the community members to continue their
good job for the cause of Tibetan Freedom and the welfare of
Tibetans especially those in Tibet. He also appreciated the
support of the community members in this regard.
He also emphasized the middle path as espoused by the
Dalai Lama and urged the Tibetan people to continue on this
path for fulfillment of their aims and objectives.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics