PM of Tibetan govt-in-exile arrives in Sikkim
Gangtok: Prime Minister of the Tibetan
Government-in-exile, Samdung Rinpoche, arrived here Friday on a
two-day visit of Sikkim.
After his arrival Rinpoche held a meeting with the
members of the Tibetan community at the Tsokhasum Hall at
The meeting was attended by the Tibetan Welfare Officer,
D Dorjee, Sherab Phal chen from Ralang Monastery and a huge
gathering of Tibetans from Gangtok
Rinpoche advised the community members to continue their
good job for the cause of Tibetan Freedom and the welfare of
Tibetans especially those in Tibet. He also appreciated the
support of the community members in this regard.
He also emphasized the middle path as espoused by the
Dalai Lama and urged the Tibetan people to continue on this
path for fulfillment of their aims and objectives.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it