PM of Tibetan govt-in-exile arrives in Sikkim
Gangtok: Prime Minister of the Tibetan
Government-in-exile, Samdung Rinpoche, arrived here Friday on a
two-day visit of Sikkim.
After his arrival Rinpoche held a meeting with the
members of the Tibetan community at the Tsokhasum Hall at
The meeting was attended by the Tibetan Welfare Officer,
D Dorjee, Sherab Phal chen from Ralang Monastery and a huge
gathering of Tibetans from Gangtok
Rinpoche advised the community members to continue their
good job for the cause of Tibetan Freedom and the welfare of
Tibetans especially those in Tibet. He also appreciated the
support of the community members in this regard.
He also emphasized the middle path as espoused by the
Dalai Lama and urged the Tibetan people to continue on this
path for fulfillment of their aims and objectives.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!