Police constable held for militant links, 4 GNLA cadre held
Shillong: A police constable has been
arrested at Nongalbibra in South Garo Hills for having links
with the Garo National Liberation Army (GNLA) while four GNLA
cadre were apprehended in West Garo Hills districts of
Police said Stembirth Sangma was apprehended for
allegedly leaking internal information of the police to the
In another operation, four GNLA cadre were nabbed at
Dalu in West Garo Hills.
The four cadre were Sengma Momin, Leping Sangma, Phoni
Sangma and William Marak, involved in kidnapping of a former
sub-inspector of police for ransom, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum