Police rescues four-year-old girl from kidnappers
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Police rescued a four-year-old girl from the clutches of kidnappers and arrested two persons involved in the crime.
The girl was rescued yesterday at Banderdewa and later handed over to her parents, police said. A case has been registered against the duo.
Police also arrested one Diganta Gogoi at Banderdewa check gate yesterday and seized large amount of drugs from his possession.
3,096 capsules of Spasmo Proxyvon and Nitrosun tablets along with Dendrite tubes was also seized from his possession.
A case has been registered at Banderdewa police station, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- After 22 months, NASA regains contact with sun-watching STEREO-B spacecraft!
- Parents, beware: Your lack of involvement might be making your child obese!
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley to inaugurate BRICS meet on arbitration
- Raveena Tandon 'honoured' to receive award from Dharmendra
- Earthquake in Delhi is trending – Here's why