Police rescues four-year-old girl from kidnappers
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Police rescued a four-year-old girl from the clutches of kidnappers and arrested two persons involved in the crime.
The girl was rescued yesterday at Banderdewa and later handed over to her parents, police said. A case has been registered against the duo.
Police also arrested one Diganta Gogoi at Banderdewa check gate yesterday and seized large amount of drugs from his possession.
3,096 capsules of Spasmo Proxyvon and Nitrosun tablets along with Dendrite tubes was also seized from his possession.
A case has been registered at Banderdewa police station, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened