Police rescues four-year-old girl from kidnappers
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Police rescued a four-year-old girl from the clutches of kidnappers and arrested two persons involved in the crime.
The girl was rescued yesterday at Banderdewa and later handed over to her parents, police said. A case has been registered against the duo.
Police also arrested one Diganta Gogoi at Banderdewa check gate yesterday and seized large amount of drugs from his possession.
3,096 capsules of Spasmo Proxyvon and Nitrosun tablets along with Dendrite tubes was also seized from his possession.
A case has been registered at Banderdewa police station, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees