PPA doubts Arunachal govt`s job sincerity
Itanagar: The People` Party of Arunachal (PPA) on Friday expressed doubt over the state government’s sincerity with regard to placement of the aspirants selected during the recently concluded job mela.
Instead of spending resources for development and facilitating skill development to the youths, the government is wasting money by increasing expenditure on VIPs and appointing chairmen and vice chairmen to several ?appendix bodies," the party said in a release.
It said that if the state government was committed to development, it should reduce the number of parliamentary secretaries, chairmen and vice chairmen, besides the number of vehicles and security personnel attached to the VIPs.
The party also accused the state government of establishing private educational institutions in the state in nexus with unscrupulous corporate bodies and claimed that the corporate bodies were entering the state not as voluntary organisations offering welfare services or genuinely providing education, but to sell certificates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16