PPA terms rally as `two decades of Congress mis-governance`
Itanagar: The People’s Party of Arunachal (PPA) has termed the state government`s proposed Vikas Rally `a reflection of over two decades of mis-governance in the state by the Congress.`
The party in a statement today demanded that the Congress own up responsibility for the backwardness and lawlessness of the state.
PPA president Nikh Kamin criticized the state government for the `pseudo devolution of power` to the panchayat and municipal bodies of the state.
"The matter of devolving power to the panchayats under the 29 subjects would remain on paper as long `as the policymakers are from the Congress party`," he said .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Sky is the limit for investments in India: Arun Jaitley
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities in his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Why hot climate fuels aggression, violence
- Dinosaur-era bugs knew how to camouflage
- Mumbai school refuses admission to boy, judge offers to pay fees