PPA terms rally as `two decades of Congress mis-governance`
Itanagar: The People’s Party of Arunachal (PPA) has termed the state government`s proposed Vikas Rally `a reflection of over two decades of mis-governance in the state by the Congress.`
The party in a statement today demanded that the Congress own up responsibility for the backwardness and lawlessness of the state.
PPA president Nikh Kamin criticized the state government for the `pseudo devolution of power` to the panchayat and municipal bodies of the state.
"The matter of devolving power to the panchayats under the 29 subjects would remain on paper as long `as the policymakers are from the Congress party`," he said .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur