PPA terms rally as `two decades of Congress mis-governance`
Itanagar: The People’s Party of Arunachal (PPA) has termed the state government`s proposed Vikas Rally `a reflection of over two decades of mis-governance in the state by the Congress.`
The party in a statement today demanded that the Congress own up responsibility for the backwardness and lawlessness of the state.
PPA president Nikh Kamin criticized the state government for the `pseudo devolution of power` to the panchayat and municipal bodies of the state.
"The matter of devolving power to the panchayats under the 29 subjects would remain on paper as long `as the policymakers are from the Congress party`," he said .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you