Pranab to address convocation of Nagaland varsity
Kohima: President Pranab Mukherjee would address the convocation of Nagaland University at Lumami in Zunheboto district on May 15.
NU Chancellor Prof DN Buragohain, who is here for a first-hand information about the preparedness of the university for the President`s visit, asked the faculty and staff to rededicate themselves for uplift of the only central university in Nagaland.
Prof Buragohain also visited all campuses of NU since yesterday from Lumami to Kohima to the School of Agricultural Sciences and Rural Development, Medziphema and School of Engineering & Technology and Management, Dimapur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday