Pranab to address convocation of Nagaland varsity
Kohima: President Pranab Mukherjee would address the convocation of Nagaland University at Lumami in Zunheboto district on May 15.
NU Chancellor Prof DN Buragohain, who is here for a first-hand information about the preparedness of the university for the President`s visit, asked the faculty and staff to rededicate themselves for uplift of the only central university in Nagaland.
Prof Buragohain also visited all campuses of NU since yesterday from Lumami to Kohima to the School of Agricultural Sciences and Rural Development, Medziphema and School of Engineering & Technology and Management, Dimapur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video