President accepts Tripura CM`s invitation
Agartala: President Pranab Mukherjee has accepted the invitation of Tripura Chief Minister Manik Sarkar to visit the state, official sources said Tuesday.
The Chief Minister called on the President at Rashtrpati Bhavan yesterday and invited him to visit Tripura. The President accepted the invitation saying he would visit the state at his convenience, official sources said.
Sarkar also took up the matter of connectivity with Bangladesh during his parley with Mukherjee, who replied that he would do whatever he could in his present role for improving connectivity with the neighbouring country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Virtual Classrooms supplement nursing education in Bihar
- Katrina Kaif names her best friend and it’s NOT Salman Khan – Details inside
- Fox News chief Ailes resigns after sexual harassment claims
- WATCH: HILARIOUS! Is this the worst ball ever bowled in international cricket?
- Sensex recovers 54 points in early trade on corporate earnings