Quake in Arunachal-China border
Shillong: A slight intensity quake measuring 4.6 on Richter scale was reported on Wednesday from the borders with China in Arunachal Pradesh.
The tremor occurred at 10.07 a.m. and was located at 28.6 degree north latitude and 93.8 east longitude in Arunachal Pradesh bordering Eastern Xizang region of China, Central
Seismological Observatory here said.
There was no report of any damage or casualty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- Piers Morgan TWEETS AGAIN: UK journalist takes credit for PM Modi setting up task force for next three Olympics
- MS Dhoni says it will be an interesting series against `extraordinary` West Indies
- Obama creates world's largest marine reserve in Hawaii
- How malaria supports spread of infectious cancer in Africa
- Cricket in America: MS Dhoni sees USA as a special market