Quake in Arunachal-China border
Shillong: A slight intensity quake measuring 4.6 on Richter scale was reported on Wednesday from the borders with China in Arunachal Pradesh.
The tremor occurred at 10.07 a.m. and was located at 28.6 degree north latitude and 93.8 east longitude in Arunachal Pradesh bordering Eastern Xizang region of China, Central
Seismological Observatory here said.
There was no report of any damage or casualty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report
- Man arrested for trying to sell stolen car on e-commerce site
- Shocking! In Madhya Pradesh, child dies after given nitrous oxide instead of oxygen
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic