Quake in Arunachal-China border
Shillong: A slight intensity quake measuring 4.6 on Richter scale was reported on Wednesday from the borders with China in Arunachal Pradesh.
The tremor occurred at 10.07 a.m. and was located at 28.6 degree north latitude and 93.8 east longitude in Arunachal Pradesh bordering Eastern Xizang region of China, Central
Seismological Observatory here said.
There was no report of any damage or casualty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP