Quake in Arunachal-China border
Shillong: A slight intensity quake measuring 4.6 on Richter scale was reported on Wednesday from the borders with China in Arunachal Pradesh.
The tremor occurred at 10.07 a.m. and was located at 28.6 degree north latitude and 93.8 east longitude in Arunachal Pradesh bordering Eastern Xizang region of China, Central
Seismological Observatory here said.
There was no report of any damage or casualty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Islamic preacher Zakir Naik's 'aide' arrested over alleged terror links
- Bhagwant Mann video row: LS Speaker seeks report on Parliament security, may summon AAP MP
- My presidency will restore `safety` in US, says Donald Trump in acceptance speech
- Vatican invited to mediate in Venezuela crisis
- Nigeria 'talking to' oil rebels: Buhari