Quake in Arunachal-China border
Shillong: A slight intensity quake measuring 4.6 on Richter scale was reported on Wednesday from the borders with China in Arunachal Pradesh.
The tremor occurred at 10.07 a.m. and was located at 28.6 degree north latitude and 93.8 east longitude in Arunachal Pradesh bordering Eastern Xizang region of China, Central
Seismological Observatory here said.
There was no report of any damage or casualty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic