Rahul Gandhi to visit Nagaland
New Delhi: Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi is going to Nagaland Thursday to campaign for the Feb 23 assembly election, a party leader said.
During his visit to Nagaland, Gandhi will be addressing two public meetings one at Tuensang district Parade Ground and another in the Mon district.
He will visiting Meghalaya next week to campaign for the party for the state assembly election, the party leader said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued