Rahul Gandhi`s visit to Tripura rescheduled
Agartala: Congress Vice president Rahul Gandhi has rescheduled his election campaign tour to Tripura and will now visit the state on February 11 instead of February 8, the party members said.
Gandhi will visit Tripura for the February 14 Assembly election campaign on February 11 instead of February 8, Tripura Pradesh Congress member Pijush Biswas said.
"He will address a rally at Sonamura sub-divisional town in Sipahijala district, Belonia sub-divisional town in South Tripura district and Dharmanagar town in North Tripura district," he said.
The dates of the visit of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Congress president Sonia Gandhi remain the same, Biswas said.
Singh will arrive at Agartala on February 9 and proceed to Ambassa, headquarter of Dhalai district, to address an election rally. Sonia Gandhi will arrive in Agartala the following day to address public rallies in the state capital and Kumarghat in North Tripura district before returning to New Delhi on the same day, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister