Re-polling in one Tripura booth on Monday
Agartala: Re-polling will be held in a polling station at Kakrabon-Salgarah constituency in Gomati district on Monday.
The Election Commission ordered re-polling at 36 number polling station of the constituency as the EVM did not function properly on the day of February 14 assembly elections in Tripura, Sources in Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) office said on Sunday.
The voting would start Monday from 7 am and would continue till 4 pm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation