Renew Gorkhaland agitation: GJM youth wing
Darjeeling: The youth wing of the Gorkha
Janmukti Morcha on Sunday called upon the people of Darjeeling
hills to renew their movement for `Gorkhaland`.
"It is time to renew the movement for Gorkhaland as the
newly-formed Gorkha Territorial Administration (GTA) will not
be able to fully meet the aspiration of the hill people,"
Gorkha Yuba Morcha chief Priyabardhan Rai told a rally at
Mongpu, about 37 km from here.
"The people should not forget that demand for Gorkhalandis
103-year-old," Rai said, announcing a series of agitation
programmes to be held in January.
GJM chief Bimal Gurung`s wife Asha, who heads the party`s
women`s wing, was also present in the rally.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!