Rs 200 crores for Manipur development schemes: Rahul Gandhi
Imphal: All India Congress Committee (AICC) General Secretary Rahul Gandhi on Monday said Rs 200 crores would be spent for implementation of various development schemes in Manipur during this financial year.
Addressing a public meeting here, Gandhi in his brief 15-minute speech exhorted the youth to work for the development of the country.
Gandhi, who paid a two-hour visit to Manipur in connection with a party programme, said the Centre was ready to help the state at each step for its all round development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price