Rs 200 crores for Manipur development schemes: Rahul Gandhi
Imphal: All India Congress Committee (AICC) General Secretary Rahul Gandhi on Monday said Rs 200 crores would be spent for implementation of various development schemes in Manipur during this financial year.
Addressing a public meeting here, Gandhi in his brief 15-minute speech exhorted the youth to work for the development of the country.
Gandhi, who paid a two-hour visit to Manipur in connection with a party programme, said the Centre was ready to help the state at each step for its all round development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!