SC dismisses petition seeking CBI probe Sikkim CM`s assets
New Delhi: The Supreme Court Thursday dismissed
a petition seeking CBI probe into the alleged disproportionate
assets case against Sikkim Chief Minister Pawan Kumar
A bench headed by Chief Justice of India K G Balakrishnan
directed petitioner Kungamina Lepcha, an opposition leader, to
approach the investigating agencies concerned if he has got
any such grievance.
The apex court directed the petitioner that if he feels
he has got sufficient material, he can place the same before
the probe agencies under relevant provisions of CrPC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt