SC dismisses petition seeking CBI probe Sikkim CM`s assets
New Delhi: The Supreme Court Thursday dismissed
a petition seeking CBI probe into the alleged disproportionate
assets case against Sikkim Chief Minister Pawan Kumar
A bench headed by Chief Justice of India K G Balakrishnan
directed petitioner Kungamina Lepcha, an opposition leader, to
approach the investigating agencies concerned if he has got
any such grievance.
The apex court directed the petitioner that if he feels
he has got sufficient material, he can place the same before
the probe agencies under relevant provisions of CrPC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena