Seven BSF men killed as car falls into gorge
Aizawl: Seven BSF personnel were killed and four other personnel injured when a vehicle they used for patrolling fell into a gorge near Mizoram-Bangladesh border Tuipuibari village on Tuesday, the police said.
The vehicle carrying 11 personnel were patrolling in the area when it rolled down into a gorge 350 feet deep killing six of them on the spot.
Another BSF man succumbed to his injuries after a few hours, the sources said. The condition of three of the injured was serious and they were referred to hospitals outside the state.
The remaining one was treated at the Civil Hospital in Aizawl, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Indian discus thrower Seema Punia qualifies for 2016 Rio Olympics
- Karan Singh Grover had a great time at 'The Kapil Sharma Show', wants to visit again!
- Delhi L-G Najeeb Jung refuses AAP govt’s proposed app-based premium bus service scheme
- Final phase of Q4 results, progress of monsoon to guide market
- Attention tax evaders: From June 1, declare black money and come clean or else....