Seven NLFT insurgents surrender in Tripura
Agartala: Seven insurgents of banned
National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT) have surrendered
to Assam Rifles in two separate incidents, police said Wednesday.
Three insurgents identified as Sachin Reang, Kumendra
Reang, Raibahadur Reang surrendered at Kariyabari camp of
Assam Rifles in West Tripura district yesterday and deposited
a country-made gun with eleven cartridges.
Four others, identified as Padmamohan Tripura,
Birsajoy Tripura, Smaranjoy Tripura and Khaitarung Reang have
surrendered to Assam Rifles at their camp at Oakhirampara, a
tribal hamlet in Dhalai district on Monday.
The insurgents are being interrogated by the state
police, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why