Seven tourists killed in Sikkim
Gangtok: Seven tourists from West Bengal
were killed after their vehicle fell into a deep gorge at 4th
Mile, Namok Khola in Sikkim, police said on Wednesday.
The vehicle met with the accident last night when it was
moving towards Siliguri from Lachung village in North Sikkim.
All the seven bodies were recovered.
Four others including the driver were rescued and
admitted to Mangan district hospital, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Panel discussion on Kejriwal's poisonous radio ad on Dadri incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!