Shoot at sight orders in Arunachal town
Itanagar: Shoot at sight orders were
clamped on Namsai town after 500 non-Arunachalese set ablaze
seven houses of the local people at New Mohong and Old Mohong
villages, in Lohit district of Arunachal Pradesh last night.
Lohit deputy commissioner R K Sharma said on Monday that
the administration had issued a shoot-at-sight orders to
prevent further escalation of violence.
Prohibitory orders were also promulgated.
Chief Minister Dorjee Khandu today air dashed to
Namsai to take stock of the situation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack