Sikkim CM inspects Reshi check post in E Sikkim
Gangtok: Chief Minister Pawan Chamling
today inspected the Reshi check post in East Sikkim and
stressed the need for upgradation of the existing
Chamling, who was accompanied by the Minister for
Tourism, Bhim Dhungel and the Urban Development & Housing
Minister, D B Thapa directed the officials to submit a
detailed report about the check post within a month.
He also directed the officials to prepare the report
based on beautification of the area and developing it as a
The Chief Minister also visited Rhenock Bazaar in East
Sikkim and directed the officials to establish a fire services
station and emphasized on planting of fruit bearing and
decorative trees in and around the bazar area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown