Sikkim GJM mourns Bijanbari deaths
Gangtok: Sikkim unit of Gorkha Janmukti
Morcha’s has condoled the death of 34 people in the bridge
collapse at Bijanbari in Darjeeling, a party release said
The meeting held yesterday observed two minutes
silence to mourn the deaths and extended condolences to the
The meeting was chaired by the president of GJM`s
Sikkim unit, Bhawani Pradhan.
The old wooden footbridge over River Little Rangit at
Bijanbari was weakened by the September 18 earthquake and gave
way under crowd pressure during a GJM meeting on Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Two ISIS operatives, planning to target religious places, arrested by Gujarat ATS