Sikkim minister apologises for attack on media
Gangtok: Sikkim PHE Minister and MLA of Kabi-Lungchok, Thinlay Tshering Bhutia, Wednesday apologised for attack on mediapersons by his party members.
The attack was allegedly led by SDF candidate for the Tingmoo-Ghaikhana ward panchayat.
Bhutia met the members of Press Club of Sikkim here this morning and took moral responsibility for the incident and regretted that a candidate he had cleared as a panchayat ward candidate was the main accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM