Sikkim minister apologises for attack on media
Gangtok: Sikkim PHE Minister and MLA of Kabi-Lungchok, Thinlay Tshering Bhutia, Wednesday apologised for attack on mediapersons by his party members.
The attack was allegedly led by SDF candidate for the Tingmoo-Ghaikhana ward panchayat.
Bhutia met the members of Press Club of Sikkim here this morning and took moral responsibility for the incident and regretted that a candidate he had cleared as a panchayat ward candidate was the main accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah