Sikkim minister apologises for attack on media
Gangtok: Sikkim PHE Minister and MLA of Kabi-Lungchok, Thinlay Tshering Bhutia, Wednesday apologised for attack on mediapersons by his party members.
The attack was allegedly led by SDF candidate for the Tingmoo-Ghaikhana ward panchayat.
Bhutia met the members of Press Club of Sikkim here this morning and took moral responsibility for the incident and regretted that a candidate he had cleared as a panchayat ward candidate was the main accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj