Sikkim minister apologises for attack on media
Gangtok: Sikkim PHE Minister and MLA of Kabi-Lungchok, Thinlay Tshering Bhutia, Wednesday apologised for attack on mediapersons by his party members.
The attack was allegedly led by SDF candidate for the Tingmoo-Ghaikhana ward panchayat.
Bhutia met the members of Press Club of Sikkim here this morning and took moral responsibility for the incident and regretted that a candidate he had cleared as a panchayat ward candidate was the main accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption