Sikkim minister apologises for attack on media
Gangtok: Sikkim PHE Minister and MLA of Kabi-Lungchok, Thinlay Tshering Bhutia, Wednesday apologised for attack on mediapersons by his party members.
The attack was allegedly led by SDF candidate for the Tingmoo-Ghaikhana ward panchayat.
Bhutia met the members of Press Club of Sikkim here this morning and took moral responsibility for the incident and regretted that a candidate he had cleared as a panchayat ward candidate was the main accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Does religion teach gender discrimination?
- Does religion teach gender discrimination? - Part III
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!