Six militants arrested in Manipur
Imphal: Six militants of different
organisations have been arrested in Manipur since
yesterday, police said Wednesday.
While a member of banned People`s United Liberation Front
(PULF) identified as Md Wazirudding (32) was nabbed from
Keirao area in Imphal east district, two insurgents of banned
United National Liberation Front (UNLF), named as K Sushil
(28) and Ph. Winnerjit (20) were arrested from Bamon Leikai
area near here yesterday, sources said.
Sources said a militant belonging to militant outfit
Kangleipak Communist Party-Military Council (KCP-MC)
identified as N James (27) was arrested from Yumnao Patolour
area in Bishenpur district yesterday.
Sources also said two activists of newly-formed United
People`s Revolutionary Front (UPRF) were also arrested by
police commandos and they were identified as Md Altab (28) and
M Habibur Rehamand (53).
Three small arms and several rounds of ammuntion were
recovered from the arrested, sources said. All the arrested
persons were in police custody for interrogation.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today