Slight intensity quake jolts Manipur
Imphal: An earthquake of slight intensity, measuring 4.2 on the Richter scale, jolted Churachandpur region of Manipur on Thursday.
The quake, which struck at 3.37 AM today, was measured 4.2 on the Richter scale, the India Meteorological Department said.
The epicentre of the quake was located at 24.3 degrees north on the latitude and 93.1 degrees east on the longitude.
No loss of life or property was reported from anywhere in the region.
A slight intensity jolt was also recorded yesterday night in the region of Nepal, struck at 11.12 pm and was measured 4.8 on Richter scale, the Met Department said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan