Slight intensity quake jolts Manipur
Imphal: An earthquake of slight intensity, measuring 4.2 on the Richter scale, jolted Churachandpur region of Manipur on Thursday.
The quake, which struck at 3.37 AM today, was measured 4.2 on the Richter scale, the India Meteorological Department said.
The epicentre of the quake was located at 24.3 degrees north on the latitude and 93.1 degrees east on the longitude.
No loss of life or property was reported from anywhere in the region.
A slight intensity jolt was also recorded yesterday night in the region of Nepal, struck at 11.12 pm and was measured 4.8 on Richter scale, the Met Department said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police