Slight tremors felt in Shillong
Shillong: A low intensity earthquake,
measuring 2.9 on the Richter scale, was felt in Shillong and
adjoining areas this morning.
According to the Central Seismological Observatory,
the tremor was felt at 6.22 am IST.
The epicentre was located 20 kilometers away from an
observatory in Upper Shillong here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened