Speaker constitutes five-member Committee in Itanagar
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly Speaker Wanglin Lowangdong has constituted a five-member Committee with Deputy Speaker Jomde Kena as its chairman.
The committee would examine whether Article 187 of the Constitution of India, Rule 172(3) of the Rules of Procedure and conduct of Business of the Arunachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly and the Doctrine of separation of powers clearly embedded in the Constitution are fully operational with respect to the state Legislative Assembly, a communique said here on Sunday.
The other members of the Committee are Dr Tangor Tapak, Laeta Umbrey, Tani Loffa and Bamang Felix, the communique added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!