Speaker constitutes five-member Committee in Itanagar
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly Speaker Wanglin Lowangdong has constituted a five-member Committee with Deputy Speaker Jomde Kena as its chairman.
The committee would examine whether Article 187 of the Constitution of India, Rule 172(3) of the Rules of Procedure and conduct of Business of the Arunachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly and the Doctrine of separation of powers clearly embedded in the Constitution are fully operational with respect to the state Legislative Assembly, a communique said here on Sunday.
The other members of the Committee are Dr Tangor Tapak, Laeta Umbrey, Tani Loffa and Bamang Felix, the communique added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video