Speaker constitutes five-member Committee in Itanagar
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly Speaker Wanglin Lowangdong has constituted a five-member Committee with Deputy Speaker Jomde Kena as its chairman.
The committee would examine whether Article 187 of the Constitution of India, Rule 172(3) of the Rules of Procedure and conduct of Business of the Arunachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly and the Doctrine of separation of powers clearly embedded in the Constitution are fully operational with respect to the state Legislative Assembly, a communique said here on Sunday.
The other members of the Committee are Dr Tangor Tapak, Laeta Umbrey, Tani Loffa and Bamang Felix, the communique added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday