State conference of Tripura CPI(M) unit tomorrow
Agartala: A four-day long 20th state conference of Tripura unit of CPI-M would begin here on Saturday, party spokesman Gautam Das said today.
Party general secretary Prakash Karat and politburo
members Brinda Karat, Sitaram Yechury and Tripura Chief
Minister Manik Sarkar would participate in the state
conference, he said.
More than 500 delegates from different parts of the state
would participate in the conference.
State party secretary Bijan Dhar said that just after the
party conference, the entire party would gear up its machinery
to face the state Assembly elections due early next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list