State conference of Tripura CPI(M) unit tomorrow
Agartala: A four-day long 20th state conference of Tripura unit of CPI-M would begin here on Saturday, party spokesman Gautam Das said today.
Party general secretary Prakash Karat and politburo
members Brinda Karat, Sitaram Yechury and Tripura Chief
Minister Manik Sarkar would participate in the state
conference, he said.
More than 500 delegates from different parts of the state
would participate in the conference.
State party secretary Bijan Dhar said that just after the
party conference, the entire party would gear up its machinery
to face the state Assembly elections due early next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid