SU VC to head delegation at China-IndIA Forum
Gangtok: Sikkim University Vice Chancellor Prof Mahendra P Lama will lead a delegation of the heads of Indian educational institutions to China at the 3rd China-India Forum, a release said on Thursday.
Organised by Chinese People`s Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries, this forum brings together the heads of the public and private higher education institutions from India and China.
The forum, scheduled to be held in Tianjin on Thursday and tomorrow, primarily discusses the long term issues related to the cooperation on higher education between the two countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje