SU VC to head delegation at China-IndIA Forum
Gangtok: Sikkim University Vice Chancellor Prof Mahendra P Lama will lead a delegation of the heads of Indian educational institutions to China at the 3rd China-India Forum, a release said on Thursday.
Organised by Chinese People`s Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries, this forum brings together the heads of the public and private higher education institutions from India and China.
The forum, scheduled to be held in Tianjin on Thursday and tomorrow, primarily discusses the long term issues related to the cooperation on higher education between the two countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda