Successful heart operation of Mizoram Governor
Aizawl: Doctors at Narayana Hrudalaya
Hospital in Bengaluru today successfully operated Mizoram
governor Lt General M M Lakhera for cardiac problem, an
official statement said.
The statement said Dr Devi Shetty, cardiologist of the
hospital performed Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery on
Lakhera for six hours.
He was admitted at the intensive treatment unit (where
his condition was stated to be stable) and thorough check-up
would again be conducted within a week after which the doctors
would advise him when he would be able to return to Mizoram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: Know about world's highest battlefield Siachen
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!