Successful heart operation of Mizoram Governor
Aizawl: Doctors at Narayana Hrudalaya
Hospital in Bengaluru today successfully operated Mizoram
governor Lt General M M Lakhera for cardiac problem, an
official statement said.
The statement said Dr Devi Shetty, cardiologist of the
hospital performed Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery on
Lakhera for six hours.
He was admitted at the intensive treatment unit (where
his condition was stated to be stable) and thorough check-up
would again be conducted within a week after which the doctors
would advise him when he would be able to return to Mizoram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'