Successful heart operation of Mizoram Governor
Aizawl: Doctors at Narayana Hrudalaya
Hospital in Bengaluru today successfully operated Mizoram
governor Lt General M M Lakhera for cardiac problem, an
official statement said.
The statement said Dr Devi Shetty, cardiologist of the
hospital performed Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery on
Lakhera for six hours.
He was admitted at the intensive treatment unit (where
his condition was stated to be stable) and thorough check-up
would again be conducted within a week after which the doctors
would advise him when he would be able to return to Mizoram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology