Suspected NSCN (I-M) activist killed in bomb explosion
Imphal: A suspected member of the NSCN
(IM) was killed when a bomb he was trying to plant at
Kangpokpi area in Senapati district of Manipur on Tuesday,
exploded, police sources said.
The 25-year-old militant identified as Dony Monsang
was planting the bomb under the Kangpokpi bridge on Imphal
river at Kangpokpi area, about 35 Kms north of here on
National Highway 39, when it went off.
A voter identity card was found on him. A ladder and a
torch were recovered from the spot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 10th X Results 2016 CBSE Board: Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in 10th X class exam result 2016 CBSE Board to be announced soon
- Track your lost Android phone in these steps; remotely lock or erase data
- MASTI full on! Parineeti Chopra flaunts ample strength on the sets of 'Meri Pyaari Bindu' – Watch
- Royal couple Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan spotted on the streets of London! – Watch video
- Worrying signs: Indian student studying in US spotted in ISIS video, says report