Suspected NSCN (I-M) activist killed in bomb explosion
Imphal: A suspected member of the NSCN
(IM) was killed when a bomb he was trying to plant at
Kangpokpi area in Senapati district of Manipur on Tuesday,
exploded, police sources said.
The 25-year-old militant identified as Dony Monsang
was planting the bomb under the Kangpokpi bridge on Imphal
river at Kangpokpi area, about 35 Kms north of here on
National Highway 39, when it went off.
A voter identity card was found on him. A ladder and a
torch were recovered from the spot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire