Syiemlieh retained BJP Meghalaya president
Shillong: BJP has retained H S Syiemlieh as
its Meghalaya unit president.
A statement by party said, the high command has named
L G Laloo and Dipayan Chakraborty as its two general
The new list of office bearers also has four vice
presidents, three secretaries and 17 executive members.
Moon Pyrbot has been selected as the treasurer, while
P M Passah will be the spokesman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi