Syiemlieh retained BJP Meghalaya president
Shillong: BJP has retained H S Syiemlieh as
its Meghalaya unit president.
A statement by party said, the high command has named
L G Laloo and Dipayan Chakraborty as its two general
The new list of office bearers also has four vice
presidents, three secretaries and 17 executive members.
Moon Pyrbot has been selected as the treasurer, while
P M Passah will be the spokesman.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'