Syiemlieh retained BJP Meghalaya president
Shillong: BJP has retained H S Syiemlieh as
its Meghalaya unit president.
A statement by party said, the high command has named
L G Laloo and Dipayan Chakraborty as its two general
The new list of office bearers also has four vice
presidents, three secretaries and 17 executive members.
Moon Pyrbot has been selected as the treasurer, while
P M Passah will be the spokesman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Really? Katrina Kaif rebuffs breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor?
- ISI plotted 26/11 Mumbai attacks with Pakistan govt's support, says David Headley