Ten injured in political clash in Tripura
Agartala: CPI(M) workers allegedly
attacked a Congress procession leading to a clash at Sachindranagar Colony, about 28 km from here in which ten persons were injured, the police said Wednesday.
Congress took out a procession against corruption and
manipulation of voter lists yesterday which was attacked as it
was passing the CPI(M) party office, police sources said.
Three Congress workers and seven belonging to the
CPI(M) were injured in the clash.
Later, Congress workers ransacked the party office, the sources said.
A critically injured CPI(M) worker was admitted to
The police said the situation was under control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details