Ten injured in political clash in Tripura
Agartala: CPI(M) workers allegedly
attacked a Congress procession leading to a clash at Sachindranagar Colony, about 28 km from here in which ten persons were injured, the police said Wednesday.
Congress took out a procession against corruption and
manipulation of voter lists yesterday which was attacked as it
was passing the CPI(M) party office, police sources said.
Three Congress workers and seven belonging to the
CPI(M) were injured in the clash.
Later, Congress workers ransacked the party office, the sources said.
A critically injured CPI(M) worker was admitted to
The police said the situation was under control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- Christie's exhibition to highlight works of Raza, Gaitonde
- READ: How Telangana Deputy CM was trolled for his remark on PV Sindhu, Pullela Gopichand
- Ranveer Singh keeps mum on 'Padmavati
- PM Modi, Finance Minister not on same page on Kashmir: Congress
- Five surprising health benefits of staying hydrated!