Terror groups get outside support: Manik Sarkar
Agartala: Terrorists in India`s northeast are getting support from abroad, Tripura Chief Minister Manik Sarkar said on Saturday.
"Terrorists of the northeastern region are getting support from outside," the Marxist Chief Minister said after unfurling the tricolour at the Assam Rifles ground here.
He moaned that inequity still plagued the society.
Defying boycott calls by militant groups, Tripura celebrated Republic Day with zeal and enthusiasm. People came out in large numbers to participate in celebrations across the state.
- US, Russia in bids to halt fighting in Syria`s Aleppo
- 54 crore Indians in grip of drought: Swaraj Abhiyan
- Justice Rastogi backs CJI Thakur's appeal to increase number of judges
- Delhi-Faizabad Express derails near Hapur; 70 injured, emergency number issued
- VVIP chopper deal probe: CBI to grill former-IAF chief SP Tyagi, his 2 brothers today; major set-back for Sonia Gandhi?