Terror groups get outside support: Manik Sarkar
Agartala: Terrorists in India`s northeast are getting support from abroad, Tripura Chief Minister Manik Sarkar said on Saturday.
"Terrorists of the northeastern region are getting support from outside," the Marxist Chief Minister said after unfurling the tricolour at the Assam Rifles ground here.
He moaned that inequity still plagued the society.
Defying boycott calls by militant groups, Tripura celebrated Republic Day with zeal and enthusiasm. People came out in large numbers to participate in celebrations across the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'