Terror groups get outside support: Manik Sarkar
Agartala: Terrorists in India`s northeast are getting support from abroad, Tripura Chief Minister Manik Sarkar said on Saturday.
"Terrorists of the northeastern region are getting support from outside," the Marxist Chief Minister said after unfurling the tricolour at the Assam Rifles ground here.
He moaned that inequity still plagued the society.
Defying boycott calls by militant groups, Tripura celebrated Republic Day with zeal and enthusiasm. People came out in large numbers to participate in celebrations across the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!