Three ATTF insurgents surrender
Agartala: Three insurgents of outlawed All
Tripura Tiger Force (ATTF) have surrendered to security forces
at Raisyabari, a remote tribal hamlet in Dhalai district,
police Wednesday said.
Three ultras, identified as Kamal Debbarma, Sukesh
Debbarma and Rupendra Tripura surrendered to a team of police
of state Special Branch yesterday unconditionally and did not
deposit any arm or ammunition.
Police said, the insurgents fled from their camps in
Bangladesh and could not bring any arm with them.
About four hundred insurgents have surrendered to the
security forces in Tripura in last one year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends