Three ATTF insurgents surrender
Agartala: Three insurgents of outlawed All
Tripura Tiger Force (ATTF) have surrendered to security forces
at Raisyabari, a remote tribal hamlet in Dhalai district,
police Wednesday said.
Three ultras, identified as Kamal Debbarma, Sukesh
Debbarma and Rupendra Tripura surrendered to a team of police
of state Special Branch yesterday unconditionally and did not
deposit any arm or ammunition.
Police said, the insurgents fled from their camps in
Bangladesh and could not bring any arm with them.
About four hundred insurgents have surrendered to the
security forces in Tripura in last one year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?