Three grenade attacks in Assam, no casualties
Guwahati: Militants Thursday lobbed grenades on police in Assam`s North Cachar Hills district but there were no casualties, polivr said.
All the attacks took place in Haflong, the district headquarters.
Two grenades were lobbed at a police station while another was hurled at a police team patrolling near a school.
"There were no casualties. All the grenades missed their targets," a police official said.
The identity of the attackers was not immediately known.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America