Three grenade attacks in Assam, no casualties
Guwahati: Militants Thursday lobbed grenades on police in Assam`s North Cachar Hills district but there were no casualties, polivr said.
All the attacks took place in Haflong, the district headquarters.
Two grenades were lobbed at a police station while another was hurled at a police team patrolling near a school.
"There were no casualties. All the grenades missed their targets," a police official said.
The identity of the attackers was not immediately known.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today