Three grenade attacks in Assam, no casualties
Guwahati: Militants Thursday lobbed grenades on police in Assam`s North Cachar Hills district but there were no casualties, polivr said.
All the attacks took place in Haflong, the district headquarters.
Two grenades were lobbed at a police station while another was hurled at a police team patrolling near a school.
"There were no casualties. All the grenades missed their targets," a police official said.
The identity of the attackers was not immediately known.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack