Three injured in grenade blast in Manipur
Imphal: Three persons were injured when a powerful grenade thrown into a shop exploded in Manipur`s Imphal East district on Saturday, police sources said.
The grenade was hurled at the shop at HPTA area near here by two suspected militants who came on a two wheeler at 1.30 pm, the sources said.
The injured were hospitalised.
The police said it would be investigated whether extortion was involved.
No individual or group has claimed responsibility for the blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...