Three injured in grenade blast in Manipur
Imphal: Three persons were injured when a powerful grenade thrown into a shop exploded in Manipur`s Imphal East district on Saturday, police sources said.
The grenade was hurled at the shop at HPTA area near here by two suspected militants who came on a two wheeler at 1.30 pm, the sources said.
The injured were hospitalised.
The police said it would be investigated whether extortion was involved.
No individual or group has claimed responsibility for the blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises
- Washington Navy Yard lockdown: As it happened