Three insurgents arrested in Tripura
Agartala: Three insurgents of United Democratic Liberation Army (UDLA), a Bru outfit, have been arrested from Ashapara refugee camp in Kanchanpur sub-division of North Tripura district, police sources said Saturday.
The three ultras from Mamit district of neighbouring Mizoram were arrested yesterday by a police team, the sources said.
Some documents and Rs 45,000 in cash was seized from them.
The three were arrested on information provided by three other insurgents of the outfit nabbed from a bus at Churaibari on October 27, the sources said.
The UDLA is active in neighbouring Mizoram and Cachar and Karimganj districts of Assam.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory