Three killed in house collapse in Agartala
Agartala: Three persons were killed and four others injured, three of them critically, when a house collapsed at Kumorpara, about 15 KM from here, police Thursday said.
The incident occurred when a group of construction workers were making the boundary wall of the house yesterday.
Police and fire service personnel rushed to the spot and recovered three bodies from the debris. Four injured persons were also rescued from the debris.
The injured were admitted to the Agartala Government Medical College where condition of three was stated to be critical and one injured were released after first aid.
Police said it was an illegal construction and house plan was not passed by the Agartala Municipal Corporation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'