Three killed in house collapse in Agartala
Agartala: Three persons were killed and four others injured, three of them critically, when a house collapsed at Kumorpara, about 15 KM from here, police Thursday said.
The incident occurred when a group of construction workers were making the boundary wall of the house yesterday.
Police and fire service personnel rushed to the spot and recovered three bodies from the debris. Four injured persons were also rescued from the debris.
The injured were admitted to the Agartala Government Medical College where condition of three was stated to be critical and one injured were released after first aid.
Police said it was an illegal construction and house plan was not passed by the Agartala Municipal Corporation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers