Three killed in house collapse in Agartala
Agartala: Three persons were killed and four others injured, three of them critically, when a house collapsed at Kumorpara, about 15 KM from here, police Thursday said.
The incident occurred when a group of construction workers were making the boundary wall of the house yesterday.
Police and fire service personnel rushed to the spot and recovered three bodies from the debris. Four injured persons were also rescued from the debris.
The injured were admitted to the Agartala Government Medical College where condition of three was stated to be critical and one injured were released after first aid.
Police said it was an illegal construction and house plan was not passed by the Agartala Municipal Corporation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read