Three killed in house collapse in Agartala
Agartala: Three persons were killed and four others injured, three of them critically, when a house collapsed at Kumorpara, about 15 KM from here, police Thursday said.
The incident occurred when a group of construction workers were making the boundary wall of the house yesterday.
Police and fire service personnel rushed to the spot and recovered three bodies from the debris. Four injured persons were also rescued from the debris.
The injured were admitted to the Agartala Government Medical College where condition of three was stated to be critical and one injured were released after first aid.
Police said it was an illegal construction and house plan was not passed by the Agartala Municipal Corporation.
- NEET first phase will be held on May 1; Supreme Court declines Centre's plea, says let the exams go on
- CBSE challenges Kerala HC order allowing Hijab in exam hall for AIPMT 2016
- Now, BJP leader Prem Prakash Pandey wastes gallons of water on daughter's wedding in Chhattisgarh
- Peppermint tea boosts memory in adults!
- Gold price tops Rs 30,000-mark, hits two-year high on global cues