Three members of a family charred to death
Itanagar: At least three people of a family were charred to death in a fire that broke out at Yadhi village in Papum Pare district.
The cause of the fire which took place on Sunday was yet to be ascertained, a delayed official report said here today.
In the incident, three members of a family who were charred were identified as Yarda Talik (25), his wife Yarda Yaw (22) and two-year-old daughter Yarda Esther, the report said.
Toru Circle officer Tame Yajum, along with Doimukh extra assistant commissioner Mamang Padung Doke and other government officials rushed to the spot after receiving the information, to take stock of situation.
An FIR has been lodged at Doimukh police station and the matter was being investigated, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested