Three militants arrested in Manipur
Imphal: Three militants have been arrested during various search operations in Manipur, officials said Monday.
A militant of banned People`s Liberation Army (PLA) identified as Thiyam Shyam Singh (47) was arrested by a combined team of police commandos from Waithou area in Thoubal district Sunday evening, they said.
Two militants of banned Kangleipak Communist Party-Noyon faction identified as Moirangthem Boboi (28) and Konsam Jilasana (30) were also arrested during a search operation at Sita area in Chandel district by 23th Assam Rifles personnel last evening, they said.
Over 100 militants of different outfits have so far been arrested during various search operations in Manipur this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic