Three militants arrested near international border
Imphal: Three militants of Kangleipak Communist Party-Noyon (KCP-N) have been arrested by police commandos from Indo-Myanmar international border at Moreh in Manipur`s Chandel district, police said on Tuesday.
The three militants, identified as Kh Nganthoi (19), Kh Rojit (19) and Ch Ingo Meitei (22), were arrested soon after they crossed the international border at the border town of Moreh yesterday.
The militants had received arms training at Tanan area in interior Myanmar, the sources said.
Over 250 militants have been arrested during various search operations in Manipur this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state