Three militants arrested near international border
Imphal: Three militants of Kangleipak Communist Party-Noyon (KCP-N) have been arrested by police commandos from Indo-Myanmar international border at Moreh in Manipur`s Chandel district, police said on Tuesday.
The three militants, identified as Kh Nganthoi (19), Kh Rojit (19) and Ch Ingo Meitei (22), were arrested soon after they crossed the international border at the border town of Moreh yesterday.
The militants had received arms training at Tanan area in interior Myanmar, the sources said.
Over 250 militants have been arrested during various search operations in Manipur this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh arrives in Kashmir, meets civil society delegation
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Turmeric compound may treat colon cancer
- Flash floods, landslides leave 112 dead in China, thousands evacuated: State media
- Shocking: Man steals car battery in broad daylight! Watch viral video
- Twitter will not Periscope its quarterly earnings results
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actor prays for her good health