Three militants arrested near international border
Imphal: Three militants of Kangleipak Communist Party-Noyon (KCP-N) have been arrested by police commandos from Indo-Myanmar international border at Moreh in Manipur`s Chandel district, police said on Tuesday.
The three militants, identified as Kh Nganthoi (19), Kh Rojit (19) and Ch Ingo Meitei (22), were arrested soon after they crossed the international border at the border town of Moreh yesterday.
The militants had received arms training at Tanan area in interior Myanmar, the sources said.
Over 250 militants have been arrested during various search operations in Manipur this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations