Three NLFT insurgents surrender in Agartala
Agartala: Three insurgents of outlawed National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT) have surrendered to Assam Rifles with arms and ammunition at Gandacherra in Dhalai district, police said on Sunday.
Police said the three insurgents who fled from their camps in the Chittagong Hill Tracts (CHT) of neighbouring Bangladesh had surrendered to Assam Rifles yesterday and deposited one AK-47 rifle and 90 live cartridges.
Police said altogether seven insurgents have surrendered to security forces in the past one week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- NASA completes series of engine tests for next big rocket