Three NLFT insurgents surrender in Agartala
Agartala: Three insurgents of outlawed National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT) have surrendered to Assam Rifles with arms and ammunition at Gandacherra in Dhalai district, police said on Sunday.
Police said the three insurgents who fled from their camps in the Chittagong Hill Tracts (CHT) of neighbouring Bangladesh had surrendered to Assam Rifles yesterday and deposited one AK-47 rifle and 90 live cartridges.
Police said altogether seven insurgents have surrendered to security forces in the past one week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Delhi Police may arrest Kabaddi player Rohit over wife's suicide
- Politics over Mahesh Sharma's visit to Ayodhya museum site ahead of UP elections
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!