Three NLFT insurgents surrender
Agartala: Three hardcore insurgents of
outlawed National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT) have
surrendered to 34 battalion of Assam Rifles (AR) at
Kakracharabari camp in West Tripura district, the police said
Manmohan Tripura alias Mokhla, Sohula Reang alias
Khurme and Ramlal Khulo alias Lali surrendered yesterday
without any arm or ammunition, sources said.
Ultras stated that they fled from their base camps in
neighbouring Bangladesh and could not flee with any arms.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months