Three NSCN-K cadres surrender in Arunachal
Itanagar: Three hardcore cadres of the
NSCN-K have surrendered to security forces at Khonsa in
Arunachal Pradesh`s Tirap district.
The cadres who surrendered yesterday would be provided
vocational training for self employment at the Rehabilitation
Centre, which has been established by the DAO Division at
Dinjan Military Station, a communiqué said.
With yesterday’s surrender, the total number of
surrendered ultras has gone up to 104 since 2009.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts