Top HNLC leader surrender
Shillong: A hardcore militant of banned Hynniewtrep National Liberation Council (HNLC) surrendered before BSF and Meghalaya Police on Friday.
25-year-old `corporal` Richarbor of Nongstoin was staying in a HNLC camp located at Noonchera in Bangladesh, a BSF statement said.
He joined HNLC in November, 2002 and underwent arms and explosive training for six months at Khagrachari camp of HNLC at Bangladesh. He is believed to be a close associate of HNLC area commander Hep Triesez and was involved in many cases of
extortion, kidnapping besides other illegal activities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach