Top HNLC leader surrender
Shillong: A hardcore militant of banned Hynniewtrep National Liberation Council (HNLC) surrendered before BSF and Meghalaya Police on Friday.
25-year-old `corporal` Richarbor of Nongstoin was staying in a HNLC camp located at Noonchera in Bangladesh, a BSF statement said.
He joined HNLC in November, 2002 and underwent arms and explosive training for six months at Khagrachari camp of HNLC at Bangladesh. He is believed to be a close associate of HNLC area commander Hep Triesez and was involved in many cases of
extortion, kidnapping besides other illegal activities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurgaon waterlogging: This is how Twitterati reacted after traffic choked Gurugram
- Bridge collapses in Nepal due to flooding – watch dramatic video
- WATCH: MONSTROUS! When Brock Lesnar destroyed two opponents and a Cadillac
- Hillary Clinton's speech at Democratic presidential nomination - Watch video
- Watch: Jeff Williams shares mesmerising video of Newfoundland from space