Top HNLC leader surrender
Shillong: A hardcore militant of banned Hynniewtrep National Liberation Council (HNLC) surrendered before BSF and Meghalaya Police on Friday.
25-year-old `corporal` Richarbor of Nongstoin was staying in a HNLC camp located at Noonchera in Bangladesh, a BSF statement said.
He joined HNLC in November, 2002 and underwent arms and explosive training for six months at Khagrachari camp of HNLC at Bangladesh. He is believed to be a close associate of HNLC area commander Hep Triesez and was involved in many cases of
extortion, kidnapping besides other illegal activities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical