Transfer and posting of Arunachal bureaucrats
Itanagar: The Arunachal Pradesh government has transferred and posted several top bureaucrats of the state with immediate effect.
An official order issued yesterday said that senior APPSC (Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission) officer TT Gamdik would be the new secretary for Tax & Excise besides Director of relief, rehabilitation and disaster management, while Bolung Siram has been posted as Secretary Transport and Hage Khoda Shalla as the registrar of cooperative society-cum-Secretary Cooperation.
Bandhana Deori, Secretary, Tax & Excise, Kapa Kholie, Secretary, Transport and A B Shukla, Secretary, Cooperation have been relieved from their respective charges, the order added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok