Transfer and posting of Arunachal bureaucrats
Itanagar: The Arunachal Pradesh government has transferred and posted several top bureaucrats of the state with immediate effect.
An official order issued yesterday said that senior APPSC (Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission) officer TT Gamdik would be the new secretary for Tax & Excise besides Director of relief, rehabilitation and disaster management, while Bolung Siram has been posted as Secretary Transport and Hage Khoda Shalla as the registrar of cooperative society-cum-Secretary Cooperation.
Bandhana Deori, Secretary, Tax & Excise, Kapa Kholie, Secretary, Transport and A B Shukla, Secretary, Cooperation have been relieved from their respective charges, the order added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Sweden, Kazakhstan, Ethiopia, Bolivia elected to UNSC for 2017-18
- Sturgeon to visit Brussels to defend Scotland`s EU place
- NATO, EU leaders pledge strong alliance to counter Brexit fallout
- EU leaders tell Britain to exit swiftly, market rout halts
- 'Beef smugglers' forced to eat cow dung in Faridabad