Tremor felt in Manipur
Last Updated: Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 09:25
Imphal: A tremor of moderate intensity was felt for half a minute in Manipur at 6.44 AM on Sunday, official sources said.
There has been no report of any damage so far, sources said, adding that the epicentre was yet to be known.
First Published: Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 09:25
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen