Tremors felt in Arunachal Pradesh
New Delhi: A slight intensity quake shook Arunachal Pradesh Monday.
The quake, which hit the state at 11:03 AM, measured 4.5 on the Richter scale, the MeT department said.
The epicentre of the quake was located at Latitude 28.1 degrees North and Longitude 94.3 degrees, it said.
A slight intensity quake had jolted Churachandpur region of Manipur on Thursday last.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Indian Army prepares to secure Arunachal Pradesh from China
- Narsingh Yadav dope case: Grappler took banned substance intentionally, claims CAS
- New Hyundai Elantra launched in India: Know all about price, features
- Shocking! Indian surgeons remove 40 knives from cop's stomach (Watch)
- India in talks with Singapore to amend DTAA provisions: CBDT
- NSG chief reveals IED was found in DRDO Bhawan