Tremors felt in Arunachal Pradesh
New Delhi: A slight intensity quake shook Arunachal Pradesh Monday.
The quake, which hit the state at 11:03 AM, measured 4.5 on the Richter scale, the MeT department said.
The epicentre of the quake was located at Latitude 28.1 degrees North and Longitude 94.3 degrees, it said.
A slight intensity quake had jolted Churachandpur region of Manipur on Thursday last.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth