Tremors felt in Arunachal Pradesh
New Delhi: A slight intensity quake shook Arunachal Pradesh Monday.
The quake, which hit the state at 11:03 AM, measured 4.5 on the Richter scale, the MeT department said.
The epicentre of the quake was located at Latitude 28.1 degrees North and Longitude 94.3 degrees, it said.
A slight intensity quake had jolted Churachandpur region of Manipur on Thursday last.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Anushka Sharma slaps ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan?