Tremors felt in Arunachal Pradesh
New Delhi: A slight intensity quake shook Arunachal Pradesh Monday.
The quake, which hit the state at 11:03 AM, measured 4.5 on the Richter scale, the MeT department said.
The epicentre of the quake was located at Latitude 28.1 degrees North and Longitude 94.3 degrees, it said.
A slight intensity quake had jolted Churachandpur region of Manipur on Thursday last.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- SCOPE for accountability check of NGOs getting funds from PSUs
- Govt to invest Rs 200 crore on scaling up existing incubators
- MUST WATCH VIDEO FOR ALL CRICKET FANS: When Rahul Dravid found himself stranded against XI South Africans
- Dayashankar row: How sympathising BSP leader Nasimuddin Siddiqui turns into a 'villain' – READ
- Will meet Dayashankar's daughter on Sunday: Naik