Tremors felt in Arunachal Pradesh
New Delhi: A slight intensity quake shook Arunachal Pradesh Monday.
The quake, which hit the state at 11:03 AM, measured 4.5 on the Richter scale, the MeT department said.
The epicentre of the quake was located at Latitude 28.1 degrees North and Longitude 94.3 degrees, it said.
A slight intensity quake had jolted Churachandpur region of Manipur on Thursday last.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened